Von: Frans Knibbe [mailto:frans.knibbe@geodan.nl]
Gesendet: Montag, 26. September 2016 18:04
An: Anicic, Darko (CT RDA NEC WOS-DE)
Cc: public-sdw-comments@w3.org; Charpenay, Victor (CT RDA NEC WOS-DE); Kaebisch, Sebastian (CT RDA NEC WOS-DE)
Betreff: Re: Joint session on vocabulary with Web of Things

Hello Darko,

Thank you for the presentation, and for the explanation and discussion in Lisbon.

Actually, I still have a question that I haven't asked at the meeting. It was triggered by page 16, the TD Repository.

Discoverability of spatial data on the web is an important requirement in the SDWWG. We do not want spatial data to contribute to the dark web, but make it possible for people to find and use them. Making data linkable, and crawlable by search engines should help discoverability. So should annotation with terms from schema.org<http://schema.org>. How does the WoT group envisage TDs and TD repositories to be discoverable on the web?

Regards,
Frans