Re: Represent spatial data as Linked Data & easy to consume in the web stack

Thanks for the link. I will have a closer look at it later.

Yes, it doesn't make sense to represent the individual coordinate
numbers in RDF. Using the @geometry property to map the geometry into a
literal like WKT or a stringified GeoJSON should be GeoSPARQL compatible.

Best,
bergi