Re: Represent spatial data as Linked Data & easy to consume in the web stack

Ok that makes more sense, but I still don't understand how the
"@geometry" thing is supposed to work. It's again a custom solution that
would have to be supported by implementations, right? But I guess that's
the point you're making, namely that linked data should be added to
GeoJSON in a defined and constrained way and that a GeoJSON document
should not be forced to suddenly become a full JSON-LD document. It will
be hard to convince everyone that "properties" is the right container
for all linked data, but the more ideas the better.

Cheers
Maik

On 08/02/2016 13:36, bergi wrote:
> Hi Maik,
>
> The Leaflet example uses the proposed GeoJSON structure:
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zazukoians/geojson-ld/gh-pages/us-states.json
>

> The info box up right shows the N-Triples of the current state, but
> the example contains only data for Alabama.
>
> But you are right, I should add this to the description page. I was a
> little bit in a hurry, to publish this document in time for the group
> meeting.
>
> Best,
> bergi
>
> On 08.02.2016 13:35, Maik Riechert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I don't really understand what you're doing there. I think it would help
>> if you could add some actual GeoJSON examples in your description page.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Maik
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> We are currently looking for ways to represent spatial data as Linked
>>> Data and at the same time make sure that it's easy to consume in the
>>> web
>>> stack. After some discussions I've come up with a proposal to embed
>>> JSON-LD in GeoJSON and vice versa.
>>>
>>> Seehttp://zazukoians.github.io/geojson-ld/  for description and example
>>> code. If you have any comments post it here or create an issue on