Re: Represent spatial data as Linked Data & easy to consume in the web stack

Hi Erik,

yes, I'm aware of it. I'm pointing to it in the introduction of my
proposal and also to an unsolved issue that makes it impossible to use
it with the current JSON-LD spec and implementations.

I know there are already many standards for Linked Data OR the web
stack. The focus of my proposal is Linked Data AND the web stack.
Depending on the requirements, content negotiation could be used for a
friendly coexistence together with other standards.

Best,
bergi