RE: [aside] Re: Exposing datasets with DCAT (partitioning, subsets..)

Hi Phil,

On Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:55 AM, Phil Archer wrote:

> As an aside, I'm trying to gather evidence for sufficient support to set
> up a WG specifically to update and extend DCAT. Lots of obstacles in the
> road, mostly around the small size of the intersection of the community
> that's most interested and the W3C Membership, but I'm trying...

Great! A way to link a dataset back to the catalogue is very much needed (as is a way to link the distribution back to the dataset).

Best,

Lars

*** Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***
--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek