Re: adding hypermedia to spatial data best practices

I've had 'read the thread about hypermedia' on my to do list since it
started - and have finally done so.

But for the fact that Rob's suggested use case is about hydrology, I'm
struggling to see a link here with spatial data per se. This looks like
a more general Data on the Web WG issue - one that I know that group
would be very happy to take up, especially if help were available (I'll
bring it to their attention)

Phil.

--

Phil Archer