Re: [SecureContext] - throw or hide

> I think it's mostly Richard and Martin that favor tying this to exposure.

And me, for what it's worth.  I strongly believe we should not be
exposing attribute getters that are 100% guaranteed to throw when called.

> I think that only works well for new APIs. We'd then still need
> something for legacy APIs we want to limit to secure contexts (maybe
> just prose).

Why?   That is, why do you think it's more web-compatible to make an API
that's feature-detected as present throw than to make it feature-detect
as not present and hence trigger polyfills.

> I tend to think we should just do whatever is least complicated

And most likely to actually be shippable, yes.

-Boris