Anonymous Dictionary Question

From: Jason Ausborn <jason.ausborn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:00:17 -0500
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
If an anonymous dictionary is to be used as a member within a dictionary,
what is the correct WebIDL syntax? I have added a few scenarios that I am
not sure about.

Scenario 1:

dictionary example {

//is this syntax correct if the dictionary member is not defined?

dictionary anonDictionary;

};

Scenario 2:

dictionary example {

//anonDictionary is defined
anonDictionary someName;

};

//we define a dictionary with no members?
dictionary anonDictionary  {

};

Scenario 3:

dictionary example {

//should we use an object type instead?
object anonDictionary;

};

Are any of the above scenarios correct WebIDL syntax for using an anonymous
dictionary member within another dictionary? I was not able to decipher
from the specification an answer for this.