Re: WindowProxy as the key in ES6 Set/Map/WeakSet/WeakMap

From: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:25:16 +0000
To: Adam Barth <abarth@chromium.org>
CC: "Mark S. Miller" <erights@google.com>, Toon Verwaest <verwaest@chromium.org>, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Adam Klein <adamk@chromium.org>, "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
On Apr 16, 2014, at 10:14, "Adam Barth" <abarth@chromium.org> wrote:

> I don't believe there's an experiment you can run today in browsers to answer that question.  Map would give you a way to answer that question, which is why we need to decide what the answer ought to be.

Map is entirely implementable in today's JavaScript, modulo efficiency concerns. So I don't see how this could be true. The answer should be whatever such a JS Map implementation does.