Re: URLQuery / FormData

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> I think the list of people that has complained about ES vs. DOM
> discrepancies is a lot longer than 2.

Yeah. I also hear plenty of the opposite complaint -- people who don't
like the way JavaScript does things (this is especially common with
programmers more familiar with languages like C++ or Java), and who wish
we wouldn't use JS idioms in the APIs so that they could use JS more like
their favourite language.

JS is used by a lot of people, and there's a lot of opinions about how it
should work.