Re: Non-agression pact for the JS runtime namespace territory

Why can't we just avoid namespace collisions completely using our module
system

```js
import { find, findIndex } from "@array";

var res = find([1, 2, 3], (n) => return n === 2)
```

All new additions to javascript language or runtime can be imported through
@{{name}} modules. We can set up a rule that web developers should not
create modules that start with "@".

If necessary we can have syntax sugar for importing symbol methods instead
of functions. Or maybe implement the syntax sugar as some kind of infix
function call operator so you can call functions as if they are methods

`[1, 2, 3]@find((n) => return n === 2)`