Re: Elements (extends Array)

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> For DOM we want to introduce this:
> https://gist.github.com/domenic/5864658 I.e. an object that's a
> subclass from Array and can be used in IDL. What do you think the best
> way forward would be here? Since there's some kind of bridge between
> IDL and JavaScript it seems we might run into some theoretical
> problems.

What are the remaining issues with subclassing Array in ECMAScript, or
have they all been solved?  "length" still seems to be handled in a
special [[DefineOwnProperty]] for exotic array objects, so just
inheriting from Array.prototype won't work.  It also wouldn't test true
to Array.isArray.  (Is that a problem?)