Re: IDL: special DOMString that converts to Unicode

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> [EnsureUTF16] is a modifier within the value space, no? It makes the
> function throw if specific values are provided, but it doesn't mean
> that new values can be expressed. Just like [EnforceRange] does.

It is now. And it does not throw, it just replaces lone surrogates.
However, what I need is something which converts code units into
Unicode scalar values. Or in other words, I want U+10000 expressed as
a single code point.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/