Re: Maybe we should think about Interface.isInterface functions again

> Or have the LenientThis behaviour when applied to the interface's
> prototype object (or prototype objects up the chain, or all prototype
> objects)?

It's a lot simpler to just do it for all objects, since that's something
implementations already have to have support for... and the capability
to test for.  Nothing currently really requires implementations to be
able to detect Node.prototype reliably.

-Boris