Re: Coordination

Maybe a simple solution would be to have in each W3C group someone at
least following TC39 and then relaying information to es-discuss or
public-script-coord when needed.

And someone maybe aware of "what happens in reality", which can differ
from the specs.

And maybe limitating the answers to ten lines and if you have more to
tell you create a gist or something like this.

I am subscribed to some lists too, just following a few really, and
still find it not easy at all.

Looking at the agenda and specifics of each list, it seems difficlut to
accumulate meetings or others where everybody does not have the same
competences/concerns and to correct things "after the fact" (ie when the
spec is already written), if some facilitators can help before, probably
this will be efficient.

Regards,

--
jCore