Re: Coordination

We need a few people who can drink from a firehose on "all the lists",
who then bubble issues up to public-script-coord.

People not on all the lists can bubble to public-script-coord as well --
as Boris just wrote, that's why it was created.

Those are my non-silver bullets. Don't believe in silver ones...

/be