Re: no longer treating explicit undefined as a missing, optional argument

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 05:14:26 +0100, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:
> I've done this now; explicit undefined is not treated as a missing
> optional argument unless [TreatUndefinedAs=Missing] is specified on the
> optional argument, which shouldn't be used in specs unless required for
> compatibility.

Where are [TreatUndefinedAs=Null] and [TreatUndefined=EmptyString] used?
Also, how do I keep the IDL readable? I guess I could define a special
type.

typedef LegacyString = [TreatUndefinedAs=Missing] DOMString?;

Though that is still not really nice.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/