Re: [WebIDL] Make [AllowAny] the default?

> Well, I mentioned XMLHttpRequest's send() method. The example that came
> up on www-dom was about overloading appendChild() or append() (proposal)
> to make Text node creation easier. I do not know any other places that
> overload a method with both DOMString and an object.

If we proceed with changing the overload resolution algorithm as
proposed in the other thread, then I think we should drop [AllowAny] and
then you can just rely on the ordering of the operations on the
interface to influence which overload is chosen when a non-matching type
is passed.  WDYT?