Re: Fwd: [WebIDL] remove modules

> Who is going to implement this then? No W3C or WHATWG specification is
> using this.

I agree, it seems like we should remove them.  I have run out of time to
remove them from the spec before my vacation (for which I need to sleep
quite soon ;)), and I would like to have Art publish the spec soon so
that we can get another round of comments before going to CR.  If you
are amenable, allow me to address the module removal after this publication.