Re: Java bindings generated from Web IDL

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for finding this. You're right, esidl compiler does not support
[Optional] in favour of 'optional' following the current Web IDL
editor's draft. I've updated file.idl used for this, and uploaded the
new Java bindings at,

  http://es-operating-system.googlecode.com/files/java-binding.r1410.zip

I'll try to modify esidl to show a warning message when it detects
obsolete Web IDL extended attributes.

Best,

 - Shiki