Re: Binary Data - possible topic for joint session

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Kris did a good job with Binary/B (although I do not see the point of the
> .get method additions) -- I didn't look at the other proposals yet.

Thanks.  The .get method is certainly not relevant for an ECMAScript
spec, where you have the luxury of specifying [[Get]] and [[Put]].
The .get method in the CommonJS proposal is intended to serve as a
stop-gap for implementations that cannot provide properties.

Kris Kowal