Re: html for scholarly communication: RASH, Scholarly HTML or Dokieli?

From: Kevin Hawkins <kevin.s.hawkins@ultraslavonic.info>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 15:33:26 -0500
To: public-scholarlyhtml@w3.org
All,

I finally took some time to read this thread.

Days ago Robin summarized our situation ...

On 9/6/17 2:32 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> This group here has:
>
>   • A clear a strong level of interest;
>   • An overall good idea of what's required (a Web-based replacement for
> JATS);
>   • The right technical knowledge;
>   • The right community to provide feedback;
>   • All the infrastructure.

For that second bullet, I want to draw people's attention to the Texture
toolset ( http://substance.io/texture/ ) in case you're not aware of it.
  It backing from some major organizations in the open-access scholarly
publishing community.

--Kevin