health.schema.org Extension

From: Marc Twagirumukiza <marc.twagirumukiza@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:26:33 +0200
To: public-schemed@w3.org, Boris De Vloed <boris.devloed@agfa.com>, Giovanni Mels <giovanni.mels@agfa.com>, Herman Muys <herman.muys@agfa.com>, Hong Sun <hong.sun@agfa.com>, Jos De Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, Kristof Depraetere <kristof.depraetere@agfa.com>, Dirk Colaert <dirk.colaert@agfa.com>
Cc: Ajaykumar Vasireddy <ajaykumar.vasireddy@agfa.com>, Samir Boudoudah <samir.boudoudah@agfa.com>, Els Lion <els.lion@agfa.com>
***Apologize for cross-posting***

Dear Colleagues,
Please note that new materials have been committed into Git repository,
preparing the new extension proposal.

If not done, clone the repo and update to the latest version and read the
README text.
https://github.com/twamarc/ScheMed

We are preparing the kick-off meeting within 1 month and we would like you
to indicate your availability at  http://doodle.com/dzap4aa5caf3xzw4

A how-to-contribute file has also been drafted for your perusal:
https://www.w3.org/community/schemed/how-to-contribute/

Kind Regards,

Marc Twagirumukiza