Kick-off Webex meeting for Healthcare Schema Vocabulary Community Group (ScheMed)

From: Marc Twagirumukiza <marc.twagirumukiza@agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:26:18 +0200
To: public-schemed@w3.org
Dear Colleagues,
I know most of us are already in holidays but I would like plan our
Healthcare Schema Vocabulary Community Group (ScheMed) webex meetings.

We plan to have a monthly Teleconference (last Friday of the moth),
starting by August 2015.

Please fill in this doodle pool, for suitable hours.
http://doodle.com/dzap4aa5caf3xzw4

Kind Regards,
Marc Twagirumukiza
Healthcare Schema Vocabulary Community Group (ScheMed)
Chair