Re: Assistance Needed for Structured Data Markup for B2B

This would be most effectively handled by a TechSEO consultant or a SEO
consultant that has significant experience with b2b schema. Each product
sector and type has different practices that aren't super generalizable,
which makes your valid concern less relevant for this email list. Happy to
hear about your specific concerns if you're interested in additional
support, as I've worked in this space for almost a decade now.