Re: Doubts about Instructor & Author in Course Type

Hello Álvaro, I cannot speak for the SEO impact of what you are doing, but from the semantic point of view I see only benefits in saying the same person authored the syllabus and is the course instructor: that is significant information, not mere repetition.

Again, I do not know how search engines process the information, but in principle you need only repeat the @id of the Person (you will want to check how this works with your favourite search engine).

Warm regards, Phil

--

[Phil Barker](http://people.pjjk.net/phil), http://people.pjjk.net/phil (he/him).
[Cetis LLP](https://www.cetis.org.uk): a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology.

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282.