Re: representing public schools

Regarding *accessibility*, my favorite LLM suggested the following
schema:amenityFeature [ a schema:LocationFeatureSpecification ; schema:name
"Wheelchair Accessible" ; schema:value "true" ]

We probably do not need to add a new property for school, just to describe
wheelchair accessibility.

Arnaud

--
Arnaud Sahuguet