Re: representing public schools

Note that at least in UK public schools and private schools are both
expensive rather than free and state funded!

For wheelchair accessibility there should be extensive notes in GitHub or
the old wiki but we never finalised a representation - largely because
nobody stepped up to implement something consuming it. In absence of such
use cases it is hard to settle on a level of detail. But we should do
something!