Re: schema.org xsd ??

Hi Hugh,

for [AMB] ("Allgemeines Metadatenprofil für Bildungsressourcen" which
translates to "General metadata profile for educational resources") we
have specified a JSON-LD data structure mainly based on schema.org. We
maintain a JSON [Schema] to help implementing and validating instance data.

This might help for your task. If you mean to create something similar
in XML Schema you could use a JSON-Schema-to-XML-Schema converter. Or if
you choose Dan's approach sending JSON-LD in a script tag over OAI PMH,
the JSON Schema could also be useful.

All the best
Adrian

[AMB] https://w3id.org/kim/amb/draft/