Re: schema.org xsd ??

It would be best not to need to try, but if you really must go the XML/XSD
route you could look for XSD to validate:

1) XHTML/rdfa (or something close to html5 but XML compatible

2) as above but Microdata attributes instead of rdfa

3) as above but with json-ld in a script tag

4) a bit retro but RDF/XML.

Note that none of these will do any interesting checking of the actual
Schema.org / RDF graph, so it is essentially a box-ticking exercise, eg if
the tools fail without XSD

Hope this helps,

Dan