Need some help joining you amazing guys

From: Dudde Testsson <develop79testsuite@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 12:15:57 +0100
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi, I wanted to join this group but can't quit get it to work. I have an
W3C-account that works but the button on "
https://www.w3.org/community/schemaorg/" Join or leave this group, the the
password I use (for w3c) doesnt work and I dont no how or what it should be
instead.

Would be amazing to get help get into the group and get on the mailing-list.

I have plans to contribute further on when I got a grasp of the workflow. I
have worked with the JSON-LD and schema.org in my work and would like to
see it expand and be even more used.

Kind regards, Daniel.