Re: Fwd: [ANN] Apache Jena 4.1.0

Hi Dan,
I am personally in favor of such a dedicated mailing list like
"dev-schemaorg". There are lot of people around me working on
schema.org both academically and in an industrial setting, so a
platform for technical, development related discussions may not be a
bad idea.

Greetings
Umut

Umutcan Simsek, MSc