Re: Which properties do I fill out first?

Hi Noah,

There is no need to fill out properties in a certain order.

I think the recommendation is to fill out the properties you want to, or
need to, fill out, and ignore the properties you don't.

Yours sincerely,
Hans Polak

Ps. My free and open source <Schema Generator> tool
<https://schema.pythonanywhere.com/> can help you create a valid structure.