Re: structured data for film stocks

Hello

If it is about archival description, you may want to have a look at the new
archival conceptual model and ontology, called Records In Context
Conceptual Model (Ric-CM) and Records in Context Ontology (RiC-O) :

https://www.ica.org/en/egad-ric-conceptual-model
https://www.ica.org/en/records-in-contexts-ontology
https://www.ica.org/standards/RiC/RiC-O_v0-2.html

This is maybe too much for your use-case, and very specific to archival
records management, but this could be of interest.

Best Regards
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux