Addresses in Mexico

From: Hugh Paterson III <sil.linguist@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 11:40:12 +0200
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Greetings,

I am wondering if anyone has examples of mailing addresses for Mexico
marked up in schema.org (JSON+LD prefered).

I'm particularly interested to know what was done with the colonia.

cf: https://www.spanishdict.com/guide/how-to-write-an-address-in-spanish (the
main part of the page is about spain, but there is an example further down
for Mexico. see also:
https://docs.informatica.com/data-as-a-service/address-verification/h2l/address-verification-best-practices-for-mexico-addresses/mexico-addresses/address-format-and-address-structure.html

Of the 13 examples at https://schema.org/PostalAddress
Only one has a non-USA address. Number 11 has an address for France, but as
I live in France, the address in the example doesn't seem to be as
expressive as it should be. Immediately I can see that the country is not
specifically annotated.

It looks like the same FRANCE example is presented under
https://schema.org/streetAddress as example #2.

all the best,
Hugh