Re: Schema.org v11 release candidate (target ~2020-11-30)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 18:53:29 +0000
Thanks for the responses so far. It seems that releases.html was missing a
couple of bullet points that I should draw your attention to:

1) the new properties copyrightNotice and creditText, which where suggested
by discussions with the IPTC
2) tweaks to competencyRequired

I've updated https://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html