Re: Markup for general tourist experiences?

Hi Hugo,

For question one, I'd suggest to use the itinerary property. You can
multitype an instance with a subtype of Place and TouristAttraction and
create a list of "stops" for that trip. (if I am understanding your use
case right.)

For question two, you can take a look at the offers property of
TouristTrip. I think this is the most suitable one. You can create
offers with prices and availability for each experience. For
experiences that are not connected to a trip you can either just create
Offer instances, or use the organization offering the experience and
attach offer instances to organizations. There are a lot of
possibilities here, really depends on the case.

Greetings
Umut
Umutcan Simsek, MSc
Research Assistant