Re: Validating Schemas

Hi James,

I've also found several of the tools listed here
http://www.seoskeptic.com/structured-data-markup-validation-testing-tools/
to be useful.

I also have a linked data checker
<https://github.com/philbarker/OCXChecker/> that runs various checks.
It's set up for a specific project which uses more than just schema.org,
but that could be changed.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.