Re: Validating Schemas

Hi James,

In the Schema.org repository <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg> we
run a set of python based tests to check for simple errors.  For
example the rdfs:label value matches the last part of the term URI, or that
a rangeIncludes value is that of a valid Type(Class).

These tests <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/tree/master/tests> are
automatically run against the configuration when new commits are made to
the repository and when a version is prepared for ship to the Schema.org
site.

These tests and processes have evolved over the 8 year development of the
vocabulary.  They catch most errors.

Hope this helps.

~Richard.
Richard Wallis