Contributing to examples on schema.org

From: Hugh Paterson III <sil.linguist@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 01:08:50 +0200
To: public-schemaorg@w3c.org
greetings,

is there a way through github or otherwise, to contribute to examples which
frequently occur below types and properties on schema.org? coverage of
examples seems to be sparse in some cases and abundant in others. I don't
mind submitting an example here or there when I craft them.

If the documentation editing is as simple as clone and submit a PR, I seem
to be missing it. Can someone point me in the best direction?

Also,

https://schema.org/about

has two identical examples. Is this intentional?

all the best,
- Hugh