Re: Questions about dataset properties

Hi Yujia,

The content size can be specified as a property of the distribution. For example:

{
  "@context":{
    "@vocab":"http://schema.org/"
  },
  "@type":"Dataset",
  "name":"example data_01",
  "description":"Example dataset available as CSV of size 8192 bytes.",
  "distribution":{
    "@type":"DataDownload",
    "contentUrl":"https://example.org/data_01.csv",
    "encodingFormat":"text/csv",