Re: Proposal: BoatTerminal, BoatReservation, BoatTrip

Hello.

I'm a newbie and this is my first post to this list, so bear with me.

I'd like to add that different semantics of "name" seem to be at play. The description of trainName says "e.g. The Orient Express".

In contrast, it seems to me that boatName would usually refer to the name of a specific vessel. We see this kind of meaning for other types of transport vessels/vehicles, too. For example, the German airline Lufthansa names individual aircrafts. Similarly, Deutsche Bahn (the dominant German rail carrier) names individual trains of their high-speed series.

I realize that the names of individual aircrafts or trains will be irrelevant to most standard use cases. Boat names seem to be more relevant.

Examples from Germany because this is what I happen to know about.

Not earth shattering insights, but perhaps still worth mentioning.

Cheers
Oliver