Re: Proposal: BoatTerminal, BoatReservation, BoatTrip

I am supportive of creating BoatTrip / BoatReservation. There are not so
many mass transportation vehicles, and IMO it does add value to let the
industry model them.

In the case of BoatTerminal, I would consider creating instead the mode
generic term Port (by contrast, Airport and TrainStation do exist). I think
that would cover the use case for BoatTerminal (there is no equivalent as
Gate for Airport), and other useful cases, like fishing, recreational port
-marinas-, or shipping port.

Felipe Santi