Proposal: BoatTerminal, BoatReservation, BoatTrip

Hi all:
Please note that the Vehicle class I designed for the automotive part of schema.org was meant to include watercrafts and aircrafts.

The auto parts of schema.org were actually derived from this predecessor:

    http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/vso/ns

Best
Martin

martin hepp