Re: Schema.org v8 release candidate (target 2020-05-01)

Apologies - I missed one:

A late but I hope uncontroversial addition for the pending section of 8.0
(I investigated the options back in February and coded this up just too
late for 7.0; accidentally dropped it when we fast tracked 7.01-7.04):
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/2469. This provides two
properties for representing EDIR identifiers (titles and edits, in their
terminology).  Queued for 8.0 as https://webschemas.org/editEIDR and
https://webschemas.org/titleEIDR alongside the rest of
https://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html#v8.0

Dan