Re: Property "Product" : "designerofProduct"

I agree with both Phil for a short term solution, and Martin for a
potential update to the vocabulary.

On updating the vocabulary, my preference would be to add *Product* to the
domain of *creator*.   I do however also share his fear of potential
confusion between *manufacturer* and *creator*.

To that end I took a look at the current description for *Product* "*Any
offered product or service. For example: a pair of shoes; a concert ticket;
the rental of a car; a haircut; or an episode of a TV show streamed online.*
".

That description that has not changed in a long time, could potentially be
revisited anyway to acknowledge that we have a *Service* type; and could be
easily enhanced to mention the difference between *creator* and
*manufacturer. *

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate