Re: How to express a Person's height

I understand why neither an array of values (eg, first item in the array
covers feet, second item inches) or an 'ItemList' would do the job,
however, since I've been missing on this mailing list for some time now
(personal reasons) I was wondering whether by now there was something like
an 'and' or 'plus' operator/property so that one can express: 5 feet + 7
inches.

Now I also understand why converting a value lik 5'7" to a single
measurement (like inches) would be the way to go for many here but
unfortunately this isn't feasible for every publisher, especially ones that
don't do a lot of inhouse development (aka, people/organizations with small
budgets). And thus was hoping the community had maybe come up with
something already like the 'and' or 'plus' operator/property I mentioned
above.

But alas, it looks like I'll be manually converting a few hundred height
ranges to a single measurement value after all. Thanks for weighing in
nonetheless though.