Re: Cable Car & Chairlifts

Servus to South Tirol.

That is indeed a valuable input. We have so far only considered the
touristic/ski perspective. But it makes sense to generalize it as a
civic structure for different purposes.

Unfortunately the last discussion about our extension got stuck after
some months.

@Dan, Richard, Thad, Vicki and others: would you consider resuming the
discussion on cable cars, chair lifts, ski slopes, ...

Best, Elias