Re: Using Comment to indicates comments

Hi Marijane,

I'm trying to avoid requiring people to mark up each individual comment; that might be seen as onerous.

Conversation is very close to what I'm looking for -- thanks for that reference!  It seems, however, that it is intended to hold Message, whereas there's no equivalent container for Comment. On the face of it, it seems odd to put Comment inside of Conversation -- at least as things are currently defined.

Cheers,