Question about Educational content structure

From: Ghaulser Rigoti <ghaulserigoti@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:06:08 +0200
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
I have a web site for educational content. Since we use Book type in the
home page and chapter in the pages, I would like to know the best way to
descrive the links of the page. Like: I have in the chapter page a link to
another webpage with exercises, another link to a youtube video, another
link to a podcast... all of those resources are in external sites. So, from
my page, how do I have to do the relation ship?

The json-ld for the pages are
{
  .
  .
  .
  "workExample":  [
    {
      "@type": "CreativeWork",
      "url": "www.example.com/exercise",
      "learningResourceType": "Test",
    },
    {
      "@type": "CreativeWork",
      "url": "www.example.com/video",
      "learningResourceType": "Video"
    },
  ]
  .
  .
  .
}

Is it correct to do it in this way? Any Suggestion?

Regards